Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012


Fourth Watch


In the early morning hours
I hear you beckon me

Awake, arise my love!

In the early morning hours
I hear you beckon me

Come

In the early morning hours
I hear you beckon me

with the names of your children

In the early morning hours
I hear you whisper their names
their needs


You Press
upon
my heart
Pray


(selah)


In the early morning hours
You set
a watchman
upon the wall

(selah)

I stand upon the wall
feeling
small

I stand upon the wall asking
why me?

I stand upon the wall
and I listen

I hear the enemy say
Your broken and flawed
- you -
sinner that faulters
stumble
stumble
stumble
from the wall

I SAY
YES, I am broken and flawed and I stumble often
BUT it is by
GRACE

That HE
That HE
That HE has chosen me
 to
STAND
UPON the WALL


I am HIS
WATCHMEN UPON THE WALL



I harken unto
HIS CALL


I
pray


"But in the fourth watch of the night, Yeshua came unto them while he was walking on the water." Matthew 14:25    (this is about 3:00am)
“I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower and will watch to see what He will say unto me and what I shall answer when I am reproved.” Habakkuk 2:1

" I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night.
You who call on the Lordgive yourselves no rest,  and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth." Isaiah 62:6





No comments: