YOU
You asked
for me
AWARE - of
who I am and who I was
And yet YOU
asked for me
You waited
for a yes
"YES LORD
JESUS" is my reply
But "why?"
Why did you
ask for ME?
I’ve lived a
life that’s messy, full of stories and mishaps, bad choices, broken hearts and
tattered dreams
"Why?"
"Why did you
ask for ME?"
“I’ve asked
for you because you would say YES! Yes,
to share your mess and your life, to be transparent and full of grace and mercy
to my children” I’ve asked for you
because you do not know all the answers or do all the right things but you say
YES to me”
“YOU say YES
to me, you want to be MY hands and feet… you share my loving kindness” .........“you say YES to ME. “
“You see
these places that are broken and hurt?
These are the places I fill with my grace and glory. Those places create in you a tenderness and a
readiness to reach out and touch my children……………. Not with words of
condemnation or reprimand but with your YES TO ME, your YES to my loving
kindness running over from you ……………………………………to those seeking ME.
"I chose you....
For your YES
to ME "
No comments:
Post a Comment