Today I sit here and wonder....
About TRANSPARENCY ...
In my past, it has been a strength to HIDE my weaknesses, my faults, my vulnerability...
To keep people at bay
away from the heart of me
The part of me that is vulnerable, frightened, so terrible sweet and precious, wounded, broken, lovely, passionate, quiet, warrior, ponderer ...
Today, I shared with someone a place where I am weak (my flesh) ... it was difficult to admit my weakness ...
However, in sharing what could cause me to 'stumble'
By being OPEN ... TRANSPARENT ... it TOOK away the power of the weakness
THEN, THEN, THEN ...
I see
STRAIGHT THRU
IT IS TRANSPARENT ...
The weakness that had a HOLD of me, frightened, and holding on tight to hide my fault ...
I RELEASED IT and by ADMITTING my weakness and bringing it to the LIGHT OF DAY and HOLDING MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE ...letting others know and by asking - - please help me - - I do not want to stumble..
In my weakness GOD became GLORIFIED ...
Finally
HE, GOD in ME was more important
THAN
the Frightened, me
My desire is to keep my eyes on HIM ...
Keep myself close to HIM
HE is my protector especially in my weakness!
In my weakness you might see ...
many things ...
but if you look with God's eyes ...
you will see ...
me
and I am ... lovely ..
I carry HIS fragrance upon my skin!
No comments:
Post a Comment